October 17, 2012

Ashlyn and Jesse • Maternity

Let me tell you a little story...

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a woman named Ashlyn who had seen my session with Diane and Ryan and asked me to be her maternity photographer. She lives in Las Vegas and decided to make the drive to Flagstaff, AZ for our session... I couldn't believe it! She wanted to make a fairly long drive for me. It was the biggest honor, and even before I met Ashlyn and her husband Jesse I absolutely adored them. Then last Saturday they arrive in Flagstaff and I had the opportunity to spend a perfect afternoon with them among the changing Aspen leaves. Perfection.

Ashlyn and Jesse just celebrated their one year anniversary, and this December they will be welcoming baby Liam Jeffery into their lives. Family means absolutely everything to them, and I just know this little boy is going to be so loved by his mom, his dad, his aunts, his uncle, his grandparents... by everyone! The entire afternoon they were laughing, kissing, and simply enjoying themselves. Even as the temperature dipped into the 40s they had smiles on their faces. And for their trooper-ism I will be forever grateful! Ashlyn and Jesse- I hope you enjoy viewing a few of my favorite images!



See? All smiles!



By the way.. did you notice how gorgeous Ashlyn is!?







I loved all the props Ashlyn brought! So creative!












A big, fat thank you to Ashlyn's sister Rachel who was the best prop-holder, chalkboard-writer, joker, laugh-inducing assistant ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment